We hold a number of social functions (see Rooms for hire) at the Community Centre with its broad range of facilities:
- The Community Centre is fully licensed for functions. No alcohol shall be introduced onto the premises for consumption at any time without prior agreement. However, for private functions only requests to bring alcohol into the Centre on payment of “corkage fees”.
- Ample free car parking including disabled spaces.
- Stage with suitable facilities including a pull down projection screen
- Quality sound system with hand held & a radio microphones
- Kitchen facility is available with sufficient equipment to enable reasonable meals to be produced by qualified persons
- Hearing loop facilities in the Main Hall and Tony Graham rooms
- Wheelchair access and toilet facilities with disabled adaptations
- Free wifi access for users of the Centre, contact the Office .
- TV Licence.
Typical social events that have been booked and taken place at the Community Centre includes:
- Wedding Parties ,Anniversaries, Family parties.
- Children’s Parties
- Training Venue i.e. Local Business
- Committee Meetings (small & large)
- Drama Activity
- Shows & Exhibitions